Copies of previous Newsletters are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Great North Festival Company is registered in England, No. 7978108 at 9 Wilmington Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2SF. The Company is also registered as a charity, Number 1151529
Tel: 0191-271 4382.
The four directors of the Great North Festival Company are:
Niki Black – Research Associate with the Institute for Social Renewal, the Centre for the Rural Economy in the University of Newcastle.
David Goodacre – Before he retired, Newcastle Diocese Adviser in Pastoral Care and Counselling and Vicar of Ovingham. Until recently, he provided counselling at the West End Refugee Service. He is convenor of the Great North Festival
Paul Southgate – Director of Vincentians in Partnership, before that Chief Officer of the Churches Regional Commission..
Obehi Sule – Researching a PhD on sustainability.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
- Your personal data
GNF holds a list of people with whom the charity has been in contact through ‘Mailchimp’, who have received the newsletter by email. The last newsletter will be sent out on May 17th, 2018 and the mailchimp account closed. The remaining lists held by GNF will be maintained until the close of the charity on September 17th, 2018 for the purposes of contacting people by post about GNF’s final AGM. The processing of any GNF’s personal data remaining is governed by “GDPR”.
- Who we are
The Great North Festival Company is the data controller (contact details above, description in the footer below) and decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data?
After May 25th, 2018 GNF complies with its obligations under “GDPR” and will be keeping any personal data it retains up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining more than it needs, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical safeguards are in place.
We use your personal data: –
- to process gift aid applications
- to send out invitations to the AGM
- The legal basis for processing your personal data
- Processing is carried out by GNF, a not-for-profit charity and company whose data processing relates
- only to members and people with whom GNF has made contact with the charity.
- will make no disclosure to a third party without consent. Personal data is treated as strictly confidential & will not be kept beyond October 2018 (GNF will close on September 17th, 2018)
- 5. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to any personal data of yours retained by GNF: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which GNF currently holds;
- The right to request that GNF corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Further processing
If we wish to use personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent
- Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact GNF at the Charity’s Head Office – 9 Wilmington Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2SF. email@example.com .
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.